Tile Adhesive is a premium grade, thick or thin bed, fast setting,
polymer modified, flexible, powdered cement based adhesive,
specifically formulated to bond tiles onto a variety of substrates.
Classified as BS EN 12004 Type C1.
1. Has strong cohesion force. Reduce the common phenomenon of tiles
detaching and peeling when pasted by Portland cement.
2. Be premixed and produced, the product is stable, water and used,
to protect the construction environment.
3. Has strong water retention, no need to dip tiles and wet walls,
thin construction, easy operation, to reduce material consumption
and building load.
4. Has good flexibility to resist effectively the destruction of
5. Has special formula to avoid completely the common phenomenon of
tiles cracking, detaching and peeling by Portland cement.
6. It is no-toxic, no-radiation, no smell and environmental.
7. Has special formula to prevent the flow with too much southbound
crash, easier construction.
|Surface drying time(Hr)||≤5|
|Cohesive strength||standard state (Mpa)||≥0.6|
|Freeze-thaw cycle (Mpa)||≥0.4|
|Alkali resistance (48hr)||No change|
|Water resistance (96hr)||No change|
|Using level (kg/ m²)||1-1.5|
|color||White and grey|