Tile Adhesive is a specially formulated cement-based adhesive for
fixing ceramic floor and wall tiles on internal and external floors
1. Has strong cohesion force. Reduce the common phenomenon of tiles
detaching and peeling when pasted by Portland cement.
2. Be premixed and produced, the product is stable, water and used,
to protect the construction environment.
3. Has strong water retention, no need to dip tiles and wet walls,
thin construction, easy operation, to reduce material consumption
and building load.
4. Has good flexibility to resist effectively the destruction of
5. Has special formula to avoid completely the common phenomenon of
tiles cracking, detaching and peeling by Portland cement.
6. It is no-toxic, no-radiation, no smell and environmental.
7. Has special formula to prevent the flow with too much southbound
crash, easier construction.
It is used to fix porcelain tiles, marbles, natural granites,
natural stones, travertine,pool tiles and pieces, and non-slip
tiles of middle sized (up to 60x60cm size for the wall and any size
for the floor).
1.Use 3*3mm notched trowel,approx.1.5-1.8kg/m2
2.Use 6*6mm notched trowel,approx.2.8-3.0kg/m2
(The above dosage are recommened for the even substrate)
|Surface drying time(Hr)||≤5|
|Cohesive strength||standard state (Mpa)||≥0.6|
|Freeze-thaw cycle (Mpa)||≥0.4|
|Alkali resistance (48hr)||No change|
|Water resistance (96hr)||No change|
|Using level (kg/ m²)||1-1.5|
|color||White and grey|